Intrapersonal (Self) : You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error. Effective techniques to enhance your learning include keeping a journal and giving yourself time to reflect on new ideas and information. More ideas:
- Go on “guided imagery” tours.
- Set aside time to reflect on new ideas and information.
- Encourage journal writing.
- Work on the computer.
- Practice breathing for relaxation.
- Use brainstorming methods before reading.
- Listen to and read “how to” tapes and books.
- Read cookbooks.
Naturalist (Nature) : You are sensitive to nature and environment. You probably know the names of rocks, flowers, birds, and trees. You love to be outdoors.Here are some ways to use your nature intelligence in your learning:Work in the garden.
- Read about plants and/or animals.
- Study habits of fish or birds.
- Read nature magazines.
- Go hiking. Take photographs of what you find on your hike. Write a story describing the photographs.
Interpersonal (Social) : You like to develop ideas and learn from other people. You like to talk. You have good social skills. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your social intelligence include taking part in group discussions or discussing a topic one-to-one with another person. Find ways to build reading and writing exercises into your group activities, such as:
- Reading a dialogue or a play with other people
- Doing team learning/investigating projects
- Setting up interview questions and interviewing your family, and writing down the interview
- Writing notes to another instead of talking.
Ok, bagi yang pengen mencoba silahkan gunakan link berikut ini untuk memasuki halaman tes multiple intelegences http://literacyworks.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html.